Jamie Peck trading as bigautographs.com is the data controller of your Information (as described below).
bigautographs.com may hold your Information electronically or in paper form in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
“Your Information” includes any information which bigautograhs.com holds now or at any time in the future and which comes from or relates to your use of its services. For example:
• the information contained in your order;
• information provided by you to bigautographs.com through your use of the bigautographs.com services;
• information collected by cookies (the section below entitled “cookies”).
How does bigautographs.com use your Information?
bigautographs.com will use your Information in order to:
• provide its goods and services to you; and
• where you have consented to it doing so, contact you in relation its goods, services and events which may be of interest to you.
bigautographs.com will not disclose or transfer your Information EXCEPT:
• to any person or entity who may wish to purchase, takeover or invest in its business;
• to its professional advisors under appropriate confidentiality requirements;
• to third parties not listed above where you have given your explicit consent for us to do so; or
• in circumstances where it is required or permitted to do so by law.
To find out more about cookies (including how to switch them off) please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
What else do you need to know?
bigautographs.com will deal with your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You may access your Information (in return for a small fee) and request details of the entities with whom bigautographs.com have shared your Information by e-mailing email@example.com. You may correct factual errors in your Information or request that we remove information about you from our records by sending us a request detailing the error or your instructions to the same e-mail address.
In most cases bigautographs.com will comply promptly with your request and let you know when it has done so. However, sometimes the public interest or your own interests will override your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998. bigautographs.com will only withhold information where it is legally allowed to do so.
To protect your privacy and the security of your Information, bigautographs.com may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before it acts on any request which you may make in respect of your Information.